- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Looking to work for a mission driven and team oriented company? We are looking for an Associate Relationship Administrator to assist Managers with 401K administration of company sponsored retirement plans. Strong applicants will possess a basic understanding of accounting principals, deadline driven mentality and knowledge of 401K administration.
- Effectively communicate with colleagues as well as with plan sponsors and advisors to obtain plan information for valuations, compliance, etc.
- Receive and review census data; log data, ensure completeness, and launch year-end projects
- Contribution calculations – able to perform calculations such as matching, safe harbor non-elective, and pro-rata profit sharing, experience with new comparability plans a plus
- Complete Forms 5500/5500SF and necessary schedules
- Promote a positive and proactive attitude within the company and with plan sponsors, participants, and advisors
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to timely and effectively communicate with internal staff.
- Proficient in MS Office products (Excel and Outlook)
- Understand basic accounting principles: math, formulas, balancing/reconciliations, and daily trades
- Detail-oriented person with excellent problem-solving and organizational skills
- Educational and/or related work experience in Accounting, Finance, Math
- SRT/ASC experience a plus
- QKA designation a plus
Nextaff RaleighWhy Work Here?
Exciting architectural firm located in Downtown Raleigh!
BusinessView all jobs at Nextaff Raleigh