Level 1 Field Technician
NextX Missoula, MT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Diagnosing technology Issues. Supporting End Users. Start to Finish Customer Service.
- Can you Diagnose, Repair and Keep Networks Running Fast?
- Are you a person that actually likes working with End Users?
- Ready to build a career in a business, that honors Real Talent?
Well, you’re reading this, that’s good. This may be Your Opportunity.
At NextX Communications, we are a Corporate Technology Provider proudly headquartered in Billings, Montana. From Day One, our Mission and Vision is focused on serving our customers with leading-edge support of their technology network. This is done by recruiting and retaining the talent that will evolve our daily business practice, and work to define the perfect customer experience; One Client at a Time.
That’s where you come in… Keep reading.
NextX Communications is expanding our team and looking for a Field IT Technician, where our ideal candidate will be able to handle multiple tickets and tracking multiple tasks to completion while ensuring that each customer is given your absolute best care. Ideally, our ideal candidate will find success in bringing the following skills to this opportunity:
- Proven History of working within a Ticketing System, like AutoTask or ConnectWise.
- Expert level in Verbal Communication, while driving Technical Issues to Resolution.
- Above Average Computer Skills with an understanding of the underlying hardware fundamentals.
- Working Knowledge of routers, switches and other networking devices
- Remote Support Logins and Basic Customer/User Troubleshooting Skills
- Experience in working among a team, knowing when to ask for help.
- Certifications (A+, Net+, CCNA, MCP) are an obvious plus!
- Clean Driving Record and the ability to think creatively on the job!
- Experience working with electronics, automation systems, or printers.
- An interest in electronic projects or familiarity with Arduino and Raspberry Pi.
- A willingness to proactively maintain complex electronic equipment.
Now, let’s talk about, Why you’d want to work here.
Yes, we have benefits. In today’s market, nearly everyone does. The NextX Difference is: We commit to training you on how to utilize our proven Service Processes, and support you an empowered Intellectual Resource; each and every day. From new training opportunities to certification incentives, there are limitless ways in which our culture, invests in the best resources in the world: Our Employees.
Ready for the next step?
We are highly confident that we will find the person that will best fit this opportunity. If you find that your history and skills are ideal for our position, Apply. Local candidates need only apply, as in-person interviews are required.
No recruiters, please.
NextXWhy Work Here?
Great benefits, exceptional training, and lots of room for growth!
We are a small IT company serving Montana and Wyoming for the past 20 years.