Real Estate Executive Assistant
NextHome Experience, Nick Vlasidis Columbus, OH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
50,000 - 60,000 yearlyResponsibilities:
- Make appointments and travel itineraries for broker
- Convey messages to broker that were received through phone calls, emails, memos, or reports
- Purchase supplies and follow office protocols
- Function as the main point contact for the principal broker
- Complete administrative duties, like picking up orders, or other tasks as needed
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Experience using word processing programs, spreadsheets and Multiple Listing Service
- High school diploma required
- Strong interpersonal skills and time management skills
- 2-3 years experience as an executive assistant or administrative assistant
- Used to handling private information and meeting hard deadlines
an exclusive group of realtors with a common mission to provide a luxury level of service and experience in helping people sell or buy their next home.
Whether you’re a first-time buyer or an experienced investor, you’ll find useful information about how to choose the “right” property, making an offer, negotiating, financing, mortgage rates, moving, and everything involved in making an informed home buying decision in today’s market. If you currently own property and are thinking about selling it, this site contains information about preparing your home for sale, selecting the right agent, pricing your home appropriately, marketing it effectively, going through the inspection process, and receiving a timely market evaluation.
NextHome Experience, Nick Vlasidis
BusinessView all jobs at NextHome Experience, Nick Vlasidis