Real Estate Inside Sales Specialist
- Expired: July 10, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
NextHome Casa Bella Elite
We're looking for an experienced real estate inside sales agent to play a key role on our team. The ideal applicant has a knack for identifying sales opportunities, generating qualified leads, and funneling them to our buyers and listing agents. If you're looking for an exciting opportunity on a team of top performers, apply today!
- Expand our client base by identifying business opportunities in target regions
- Qualify the incoming leads you generate for appointments with realtors and field agents to provide quick response times and meet their needs
- Produce sales reports on a monthly and quarterly basis to make sure all sales goals are met
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone calls, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate real estate qualified leads
- Put up-to-date information on clients into the database system so agents have the most accurate and current data
- Manage and answer all leads calling and registered on our website, making sure that all communications are being logged completely in CRM and if needed, transfer/assign leads to the right agent/person who can specifically assist the lead about their inquiries.
- Need to make contact with leads through phone or email within 5 minutes after they have registered on our site during the VA's shift.
- Once we are able to make contact with leads, forward all information and transfer it to one of our agents. The agent will then qualify leads and change their status to either Nurture, Watch, or HOT.
- Need to check with agents at least once a week on the status of their respective leads, as this will help our agents do their follow-ups with their respective leads.
- Monitor daily all leads that have recently visited our website and try to make a follow-up with them, especially those leads with that we haven't made any successful contact from the start. 6. Follow the 10 Days of Pain for our new leads and track them in a spreadsheet to be submitted every Friday.
- Track all leads that we have currently in a contract with as well as those leads that we have closed files and submit a lead conversion report at the end of the month, this will enable us to measure the success rate of our lead generation efforts.
- Get info and look up properties in MLS to answer the questions of leads on the properties that they are interested in.
- Add all our listings to Realtor, Zillow, and Trulia.
- Create email drip plans in CRM that would assist us in becoming more successful in making contact with our leads.
- Candidates must have or be pursuing a real estate license
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor's degree preferred
- At least 1 year of sales experience as a real estate ISA, sales representative, or similar position
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have a valid U.S. driver's license and can travel by car
$65,000+ at plan earnings
About NextHome Casa Bella Elite
NextHome is a progressive real estate franchise with consumer focused technology and marketing.
Check out the reason why you should be NEXT!
Copy and paste inside your browser's address bar.
NextHome Casa Bella Elite
AddressNorth Port, FL
BusinessView all jobs at NextHome Casa Bella Elite