Our client is looking to hire mid to senior SharePoint Developer/Administrator for a long-term project. This position is located in Washington, DC.
- Develop, implement, and maintain the overall site architecture for all client’s SharePoint sites
- Create and help maintain SharePoint sites, pages, libraries, lists, workflows, etc.
- Create site, app, list, and library templates for common needs and use cases across client’s departments
- Set sites up in accordance with Department guidance for records management
- Develop and implement metadata standards
- Monitor system performance and perform an operations and maintenance function
- Coordinate SharePoint site permissions (roles/responsibilities/capabilities)
- Train SharePoint users and provide direct support to individual users (upon request)
- Document Standard Operating Procedures for O&M of maintaining architecture, permissions, and use of templates
- 5+ years of SharePoint development and administration experience
- Experience with SharePoint Online
- Experience with Office 365
- Experience developing and implementing metadata standards