- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Technical Analyst understands the business/project needs & works with Business Analyst to validate the business requirements and determine the system requirements. The Technical Analyst collaborates with the design teams to determine application, database, & other system impacts based on the requirements. The Technical Analyst works closely with other members of the technical teams to ensure all requirements are addressed in the solution design.
- Works with Business Analyst to interpret customer and business needs and translate them into application, system, technical and operational requirements.
- Engages and participates in projects/applications requirement sessions in order to ensure proper technical requirements are clearly documented, testable, and managed.
- May works closely with business and boundary partners (Field Operations, Customer Care and vendors) to support application lifecycle from development through implementation.
- Communicates technical and business aspects of work efforts between team members.
- Determines impact on existing applications & databases based on requirements. Understands applications and systems and provides development input to architects/engineers during the analysis phase.
- Provides project manager with time and resource estimates for technical requirements.
- Works with technical team to ensure all requirements are addressed in solution design.
- Coordinates with QA for testing new features and bug fixes to verify results are as expected.
- Works directly with Development and QA teams to complete application implementations with minimal impact to customers.
- Develops technical documentation, processes, installation procedures and service guides, application training information and may assist in the development of end-to-end documentation for various projects and supported products/applications
- Participates in peer review of solution design documentation.
- Reviews vendor documents as appropriate including detailed functional specifications, and file and field layouts and determines if vendor solutions meet Cox requirements.
- Develops measurements and reports on key service-level metrics.
- Possesses a clear understanding of the architecture standards, a high-level understanding of the business, and a deep understanding of respective domain architectures (business, information, application, technology)
- Depicts the enterprise information conceptually, logically and physically
- Identifies architectural implications of the business requirements
Typical Training / Experience -
- Typically requires BS/BA in related discipline.
- Generally 8+ years experience in related field;
- certification required in some areas - OR - MS/MA and generally 5-7 years experience in related field;
- certification required in some areas
- Recognized subject matter expert.
- Concerned with problems that have a direct and important effect on business programs and results
- Routinely called upon to apply/demonstrate mastery of existing and emerging technologies, practices, and processes
- May direct major projects or programs with significant business impact within department, functional area
- Performs leading-edge areas of work for the professional field Displays a high level of critical thinking and analysis in bringing successful resolution to high-impact, complex, and/or within department problems
- Makes prompt, sound decisions when faced with complex and often contradictory alternatives that result in successful outcomes Autonomy -
- Operates with considerable latitude. Situations may have little or no precedent provoking original or new concepts or approaches without guidance from others Reaches decisions under conditions of uncertainty
- Possesses extensive knowledge in primary discipline or technical/ scientific area State-of-the-art knowledge of technologies, processes, and practices Primary contribution is in applying knowledge (product, industry, professional, technical), rather than managing people Influence/People Leadership -
- Develops or engages/directs others in developing innovative solutions to important, highly complex strategic and operating problems Cross-department considerations are often present
- May provide oversight to employees professional development, but does not have unilateral hiring or firing authority
- May oversee the completion of projects or assignments, including planning, assigning, and reviewing
- May participate in industry events and be a representative on an industry-wide committee Internally recognized for knowledge and expertise in certain technical domains.
- May contributed to external publications, author or co-author patents, periodic contributions to the technical community body of knowledge, etc. Innovation - Applies innovative solutions to problems. Strategic Vision - Occasionally contributes to the development of long-term strategy for specific functional areas.
Job Description – Neo4j with Device Model - on boarding devices to fulfill the request from Security to have all assets in the IMS
Target Years of Exp: 5 years or more
- Top 5 Must Haves – neo4J,
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Excellent soft skills such as: interpersonal, leadership, presentation, and collaborative, allowing candidate to work effectively with teams throughout organization
- Experience working with difficult stakeholders
- Understand, interpret and document complex client requirements.
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity’ and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner!
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around the clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
You should know: Your safety matters! Vaccination against COVID-19 may be a requirement for this job in compliance with current client and governmental policies. A NG/GTA recruiter will confirm and share more details with you during the interview process.
NextGen Global Resources
TechnologyView all jobs at NextGen Global Resources
Get fresh Technical Business jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.