NextGen Global Resources Orlando, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Must be USC
Seeking team members who are passionate about mobile development and are interested in full-stack development!
The Software Engineer will work with a team of other software developers and network and systems engineers to design, implement, and deploy software which meet customer’s requirements, scales easily, removes the limitations of traditional networking solutions, and supports deployment in highly available environments.
- 3+ years’ Application Development experience
- Ability to learn or existing familiarity with Git-based source code management systems (UI and/or CLI); Runtimes and UI frameworks including NodeJS, React, and/or Angular; Containerization (Docker); Microservices architecture, RESTFUL APIs, and GraphQL; Cloud providers (AWS, Azure, GCP) and PaaS (PCF - Cloud Foundry)
- Ability to complete a pair programming session with a senior developer as a guide and mentor
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent education and work experience required
- Completion of a coding bootcamp or certification program (or equivalent proven coding skill)
NextGen Global Resources
We are Connectors. We thrive on ‘quality over quantity' and put in the work building strong relationships. We create connections, discover qualities, uncover skills, and place people with accuracy. We are your true partner! We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion-dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support. We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around-the-clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
TechnologyView all jobs at NextGen Global Resources