- Experience preferred in wireless industry in the areas of site acquisition, leasing and zoning, project management, materials management or construction management
- Experience with Wireless Telecommunications leasing processes
- Experience with perk submittals
- Familiar with ELEMENT/Power BI tools
- Strong Excel, documenting and reporting skills
- Manage all aspects of small to intermediate projects throughout the development lifecycle, including project scope, schedule, resources, quality, costs and change.
- Work closely with stakeholders and to define project parameters, then translate customer needs into formal requirements, using knowledge of the industry and delivery methodology.
- Develop detailed project schedule, resource plan, and status reports, managing task assignment to project resources and reporting on and managing project scope throughout the lifecycle
- Interface with all areas affected by the project, including end user, services organizations, vendors and implementations partners.
- Review project deliverables for accuracy, and apprise management of risks, issues, and recommended mitigations.
- Ensure satisfactory transfer of custody and control of product upon handoff, then close all project documentation and archive appropriate records
Conceived by a group of veterans with decades of Wireless, Connected Technology, and Telecom experience, NextGen was created to provide a better means of recruiting and consulting in the telecom and wireless industry. Our focus is on the core issue most organizations struggle with: recruiting and placing the most talented people in the field with the right skills, fit and within their budget.
The true differentiating factor is the comprehensive analysis we perform for all our clients. We make time to invest in our clients’ expertise and our candidates’ unique needs. More importantly, we strive to build familiarity and trust with everyone we work with. Get in touch with us to begin a fruitful and prosperous relationship and career with NextGen!