Open Source Developer (Python and Backend Focused)
NextGen Global Resources Orlando, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Mid to Senior level Open Source Developer (Partial Remote) to become an integral part of our team! You will be responsible for creating and modifying computer application software or specialized utility programs.
- Primarily backend development focused with LAMP Stack
- Analyze user needs and develop software solutions
- Work with project manager or product owner to meet specification needs
- Recommend software upgrades to optimize operational efficiency
- Collaborate with other developers to design and optimize code
- Create flowcharts and user guides for new and existing programs
- Document all programming tasks and procedures
- Perform routine software maintenance
- Must have Python and GO experience
- Knowledge of Java, Python, or other programming languages
- Familiarity with relational databases such as MySQL, Oracle, and SQL Server
- PHP - Object Oriented
- MySQL / MariaDB
- Data Processing
- Git Hub
- Redhat Linux
We are Collaborators. You’ll be working with a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kelly and part of the Kelly Telecom division. It allows us to be as nimble and fiercely competitive as a startup while having the backing of a multibillion-dollar publicly traded company which has been in business for 75 years. With direct access to hiring managers, services don’t stop at standard recruiting processes. We use our expertise to improve your application skills and provide ongoing career support.
We give 24/7 Support. We are in this together. We provide around-the-clock availability, competitive employee benefits, and continuously check-in to make sure things are going smoothly. Check out our Glassdoor page!
NextGen Global Resources
TechnologyView all jobs at NextGen Global Resources