Looking for to further your career at a rapidly growing cutting-edge company that develops marketing leading products? As a global leader in the IoT industry with sales over $4.22B and 100+ offices in 25 countries, our RFID products provide the broadest range of innovative RFID technology solutions to enable organizations to identify, track, manage and optimize the development of critical assets for improved business efficiency. We offer a business and industrial line of fixed, handheld and hands-free RFID readers that can meet the needs of most any environment- from carpeted office space to retail sales floor, the warehouse, the production line and even the dock doors.
We are looking for an experienced RF Circuit Design Engineer to be a key member of our Data Capture Solutions RFID hardware team.
What you will be doing as an Advanced RF Design Engineer:
- Design of RF / Analog circuits for various products from start to finish
- Test and optimization of these circuits at board level and product level to ensure product requirements are fulfilled
- Involvement in architecture and platform development
- Simulation at board and system level using various tools to balance trade-offs and ensure a solid product design
- Paper design of circuits and capture in CAD tools. Provide layout mentorship to PCB Designers
- Regulatory test, debug and standards support
- Bench prototyping of test circuits and soldering and rework as required for testing circuit boards
- Manufacturing and cross-functional team interaction and support for project completion
- Work with RFID, WiFi and Connectivity products
What you bring to the table as an Advanced RF Design Engineer:
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering (Master's is highly preferred)
- 5+ years of experience as an RF Engineer
- Must be a specialist in RF circuit design, test and optimization with a minimum of 4 years working as a board-level/circuit-level RF Design Engineer
- Strong RF/Analog design experience
- Product design experience- Must be familiar with full design cycle of products
- Familiarity with manufacturing
- Knowledge of design architecture and process involved
- Knowledge of PCB design from capture to layout. Cadence knowledge is a plus
- Knowledge of simulation software such as ADS, CST, etc.
- Experience with transmitter and receiver design from baseband to RF
- Proficient in matching circuits and inter-stage matching of various RF components and circuits
- Experience in power amplifier parameter derivation and design. Deep knowledge of non-linear behavior is critical
- Strong experience in fault analysis and resolution at system and board level
- Working knowledge of ETSI/FCC and EMC/EMI tests are a plus
- Knowledge of phased array systems and antenna parameters are a plus
- Knowledge of embedded systems is a plus
- Working knowledge of wireless communication technologies such as WiFi, Bluetooth (BT), WAN, GPS are a plus
Conceived by a group of veterans with decades of Wireless, Connected Technology, and Telecom experience, NextGen was created to provide a better means of recruiting and consulting in the telecom and wireless industry. Our focus is on the core issue most organizations struggle with: recruiting and placing the most talented people in the field with the right skills, fit and within their budget.
The true differentiating factor is the comprehensive analysis we perform for all our clients. We make time to invest in our clients’ expertise and our candidates’ unique needs. More importantly, we strive to build familiarity and trust with everyone we work with. Get in touch with us to begin a fruitful and prosperous relationship and career with NextGen!