NextGen Automated, Inc. has been the leading provider of unique, creative and innovative audio-visual services located in the Lowcountry since 2003. We are currently seeking a Audio Video/Control4 Technician/Programmer who must have a minimum of three years’ experience. Experience with installation and programming Control4 is required. If you are ready to be part of a team and work in a fast pace environment, then we want to hear from you!·
- Provide technical assistance and resolve related issues for users and personnel.
- Installation of Pre-wiring materials/cabling.
- Responsible for implementing all aspects of the job-site installation, as well as adhering to project schedules and staffing plans.
- All types of wire and cable, both new construction and retro-fit.
- Knowledgeable in structured cabling and other advanced cabling technologies.
- A/V components and associated equipment.
- All manors of racking systems.
- Theater systems
- Projectors and automated screens
- Video displays of all types.
- Able to install and configure hard wired and wireless networks and all associated components. (Networking / IT)
- Automation Control systems
- Distributed HD Video distribution systems
- Cameras, Digital and Analog, DVR and NVR configurations
- Surge protection Devices
Additionally, the ideal candidate should be able to:
- Maintain a professional appearance
- Communicate clearly, Interact with clients in a professional customer service-oriented manor.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Expertise in troubleshooting and problem solving of all systems.
- Communicate intelligently with the Project Manager and superiors.
- Process paperwork as required.
- Be committed to quality.
- Work independently and in a team atmosphere.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
- Able to climb ladders, scaffolding, work at heights and carry items of at least 50 + pounds unassisted.
- Be available to work outside of regularly scheduled hours on occasion.
If you feel that you are qualified for the above position and would work well for a company that puts a high degree of importance on customer service, teamwork, and a commitment to training and developing all employees, then forward your resume.
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Simple IRA with Company Match
- Paid Time Off
- Professional Development Assistance
- Competitive Pay
NextGen Automated, Inc.
Why Work Here?
Awesome benefits, competitive pay, team atmosphere, paid holidays and much more!