Come join our team of Engineers. Work in a creative environment solving real business problems. Our team of Software Engineers work together to optimize our applications and deliver time sensitive solutions to our corporate customers. Experience all the excitement of a small company with all the many advantages and benefits of a global corporation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Works in a team environment to discover requirements, design and solution for the customer.
· Write clear, tested, and reliable code.
· Focus and complete tasks with rapidly changing priorities.
· Support and enhance a system which takes data from numerous sources (web services, html pages, images of documents).
· Ability to perform peer code reviews ensuring programming standards are adhered to.
· Develop and implement systems interfaces, application configurations, specific customizations, data load, data migration and
application upgrade for assigned projects, as required by project requirements.
· Advocate for improvements to product quality, security, and performance that have particular impact across your team and others.
· Comfort working in a highly agile, intensely iterative software development process.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent)
· 3+ years’ experience as a Software Engineer
· Experience with web application and/or database design
· Excellent communication skills
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
· Proficient in ColdFusion
· Experience using VSTS and Azure
NextAce is owned by a Fortune 500 company, but its small, entrepreneurial staff provides a fast-paced, start-up culture where change and innovation are encouraged. We are looking for candidates that excel at what they do, are self-starters that can drive themselves and their team to excellence, and be accountable for their goals and performance.