SQL Business Intelligence Analyst to support all aspects of our business, with a focus on supporting automation product strategy and executive business metrics. This role will report to the VP of Product, working collaboratively with the product, technology and marketing teams to drive insights for core business metrics of the company.
- Collaborate to perform data and process analyses.
- Define requirements and provide simplified explanations .
- Synthesize data and feedback from users, clients, and management.
- Contribute to short and long-term goal setting.
- Develop action plans and aide in accountability.
- Collaborate regularly with various teams, including market analytics, Customer support, Product and Development teams.
- Develop, utilize dashboards in PowerBI or similar Business Intelligence application.
- Develop, analyze, and modify processes, data structures, and models.
- Interact with internal and external clients to evaluate products and performance.
- Maintain objectivity at all times to ensure processes and products are relevant.
- Make data-driven decisions and recommendations.
- Articulately and concisely explain the implications of complex data.
- Proven track record of turning raw data into meaningful analysis, presenting to business stakeholders, and driving value for the business. Ability to see the business opportunity challenge behind analytics challenges.
- Proven track record as a power user of PowerBI (or similar BI tool), and SQL.
- Knowledge of Python and/or R a plus.
- Strong experience using data and analytics to measure and increase user engagement and user experience across multiple form factors.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in analytics or relevant field
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and presentation skills
- Highly organized and able to prioritize tasks
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field required