Full-Service Human Capital Management (HCM) Payroll Firm seeks a motivated self-driven person to join our team.
Identifying, Prospecting, Contacting and Securing New Client Relationships.
This is an open territory position allowing you to be able to maximize your sphere of influence and sales opportunities. In addition, there are no market segment limits allowing you to seek business in all employee size categories.
Business Development/ District Manager responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for achieving assigned sales goals
- Develop a qualified pipeline of payroll clients in the Front Range marketplace
- Make sales presentations to qualified prospects
- Provide exceptional customer service to all clients, prospects and partners
- Develop relationships with Accountants, CPA's and Bookkeepers
- Keep current with company and industry activities
- Work with executive management to develop and enhance systems and delivery products and services
In addition to a competitive salary (Base plus Commission), we offer a complete medical and dental package. This is a Telecommuting Position allowing for maximum use of business and personal effectiveness.
Next Wave Payroll Solutions, LLC strives to offer the highest levels of professional products and services to a broad range of client needs. Our Cloud-Based software is an industry-leading platform giving our clients the ability to process payroll and manage many aspects of their HCM needs while also providing multiple levels of security and access. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Services include Applicant Tracking, Employee Onboarding, Payroll, Timekeeping and Human Resources Consulting.
In addition we offer a Work Opportunity Tax Credit and Pay As You Go Workers Compensation program