Who We Are:
We are a Managed Service Provider (MSP) dedicated to providing outsourced IT Services to small and medium sized businesses within the Denver/Boulder Metro area. Our team of skilled Engineers can tackle any IT concern, big or small.
· Full-Time Network Engineer II/III
o This position may require up to 40% travel for on-site visits at Client locations
o This position requires a valid driver license, excellent driving record and your own personal vehicle (we reimburse you for mileage)
Skill Requirements and Primary Responsibilities:
· Excellent communication and customer service skills.
· A high degree of professionalism with the ability to think outside the box.
· Provide basic and advanced technical advice and guidance on installation and troubleshooting technical products and programs. This may include: Windows OS, Microsoft Office products, Client Based End-User proprietary applications, printers, etc.
· Perform problem resolution on the telephone with an end-user, walk the end-user through a series of steps to determine problem and classification level, priority and nature of basic problems and systems. Follow-up with the end-user to confirm resolution.
· Possess a foundation of skills and knowledge in computer hardware and software in use at Client sites.
· Provide expertise for the resolution of basic and advanced technical problems, troubleshoot products and modifies products to Client requirements.
· Provides basic and advanced technical support for the installation and repair of systems and outages.
· Reviews system and configurations to ensure successful implementation of services into production.
· Maintain system stability through basic troubleshooting, timely resolution of incidents, and proactive maintenance to provide the maximum availability and optimal Mean-Time-To-Repair.
· Partner with other Engineers to help reduce re-occurring incidents. Provides training to the other Engineers, the Client and/or end-users.
Technical Skills and Experience:
· Microsoft Office Products
· Windows Server (2008, 2012, 2016):
· Active Directory: Creating New Users, Removing Users, Setting Up Active Directory
· Windows OS: deploying maintaining, upgrading, patching and ongoing administration
· MCSA, MSCE or Cisco Certifications Required
· SQL Server
· VMware ESXi 5x\6x, vSphere and Virtual Center
· Advanced Network design, maintenance, troubleshooting and monitoring. This includes switch, routing and firewall infrastructure, along with VLAN’s, Subnets, NAT, etc.
· Cat5e/Cat6 infrastructure cabling
· Quickbooks, Peachtree, Sage
· Cloud Products (ie Backups, AD, Exchange, AWS, etc)
· Understanding of Printers and Copiers
· ERP, CRM, PSA Applications: Planning, design, implementation and troubleshooting
· Can you present a professional appearance to clients; both in person and on the phone?
· Can you follow directions and perform tasks with minimal oversight?
· Can you work independently, but also work as a team on projects as required?
· Are you fearless when walking into an unknown IT problem?
· Are you able to think outside the box to find a resolution?
· Do you have confidence that you can provide the right solution at the right time?
· Cannot be afraid to ask questions.
· Can you follow a schedule to be on-time and reliable?
Please Note: This is not an on-the-job training position.
A Colorado Gaming Support License is required for this position. For more information, please see: https://www.colorado.gov/pacific/enforcement/licensing-gaming
Due to the amount of resumes we typically receive, we will only be contacting the most qualified applicants. Make sure your resume lists all your qualifications, skills and education.
Please submit resume and cover letter in PDF format.