Executive Director, Licensed Nursing Home Administrator
- Posted: over a month ago
Do you thrive in a customer driven culture & love working with the elderly?
At Next Step Healthcare, we know that working in the healthcare industry is more than just a job – it’s a way of life reserved for the most compassionate, caring, and hard-working individuals.
We are looking for an exceptional Executive Director/Licensed Nursing Home Administrator (LNHA) to oversee operations and lead a team of professionals at Wedgemere Healthcare Center in Taunton, MA. Our ideal candidate will be an experienced healthcare leader with a focus on providing excellent senior care.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Accountable for the total operation of the assigned nursing home in compliance with standards of operations and quality assurance program and applicable local, state and federal regulations.
- Plans and organizes systems of care, objectives, policies, procedures, staffing patterns and staff development based on the needs of the facility within the framework of the established budget.
- Disaster planning, flexibility to be in building for multiple days.
- Hires, directs, disciplines, and terminates facility personnel as appropriate in accordance with established policies and procedures and state and federal laws.
- Provide direction to facility staff through written standards, policy and procedure, meetings and memos.
- Oversee business functions of the facility, insuring proper management of admissions, ancillaries, payables, receivables, payroll and related office or paperwork requirements.
- Ensure that personnel are assigned responsibilities consistent with their education, experience and ability.
- Establishes and participates in a Manager on Duty program.
- Market facility services to appropriate family and community services and identify staff members’ marketing responsibilities.
- Must be a Licensed Administrator and currently licensed by the State
- Completion of Bachelor’s Degree or appropriate education to meet State licensure requirements, and at a level necessary to accomplish the job
- Completion of AIT Program and/or prior experience as an Executive Director
- Must possess basic computer skills, including e-mail use
- Must be able to travel, including overnight stays
- Experience in performance management and effective leadership
- Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance
We offer a competitive compensation plan and benefits package for you and your family. We offer benefits including the following for our full-time employees:
- Paid time off including vacation, sick and holiday pay
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Basic Life and AD&D Coverage
- Short-term & Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
If you have a passion for helping people, for making them feel safe, respected, cared for, and listened to, then your next step is with us. Come join the Next Step Healthcare family!
Visit our website to learn more about our culture and the exciting opportunities that exist within our organization.
Equal opportunity employer.
Powered by JazzHR
Next Step Healthcare
HealthcareView all jobs at Next Step Healthcare