We have a new opportunity for a Director of Nursing (DON/DNS/RN) at Dedham Healthcare.
Seeking a customer focused, experienced Director of Nursing with at least 5 years of long-term care nurse management experience to lead our team of nursing professionals.
Our Director of Nursing is an RN, who demonstrates superb leadership qualities while being comfortable with change. Will lead by example and demonstrate a willingness and interest in helping out at all levels of operations. Your overall direction, coordination and evaluation of nursing care and services helps us maintain consistent, quality care. The ideal candidate will be a proven Director of Nursing with a successful DPH survey history who is looking for a new challenge.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Maintains and implements nursing policies and procedures that conform to current standards of nursing practice, facility philosophy, and operational policies while maintaining compliance with state and federal laws and regulations.
- Communicates and interprets policies and procedures to nursing staff, and monitors staff practices and implementation.
- Demonstrates knowledge of and application of Key Clinical Quality Indicators, and proactively monitors and implements systems to achieve and/or surpass company thresholds.
- Promotes teamwork, mutual respect, and effective communication.
- Promotes customer service and hospitality and responds to and adequately resolves complaints or concerns from residents or families about nursing services.
- Coordinates and/or develops on-going QAPI activities for nursing services to monitor nursing compliance with standards and regulatory requirements through rounds, interviews, and record reviews. Compiles summary of findings for the Quality Assurance committee.
- Helps the Administrator prepare staff for inspection surveys.
- Registered Nurse (RN) licensed by the State Board of Nursing in Massachusetts
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing, preferred
- At least five years of experience in a long-term care setting, with 3-5 years as a Director of Nursing
- Strong knowledge of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to long term care
- Must be an experienced leader with strong clinical skills
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office and Electronic Medical Records
- Excellent communication skills
We offer a comprehensive benefits plans for you and your family including:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Basic Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid vacation, sick days and holidays
At Next Step Healthcare, we know that working in the healthcare industry is more than just a job -- it's a way of life reserved for the most compassionate, caring, and hard-working individuals. We are privileged to work alongside people who believe, like we do, that locally owned and operated healthcare facilities should go beyond simply "meeting the needs" of its residents.
Come join our team and take the next step in your career!
Next Step Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to fostering an inclusive workplace for all employees.
Powered by JazzHR
Next Step Healthcare