- Posted: over a month ago
Now hiring an Administrative Assistant for the Corporate Office at Next Step Healthcare
(Part-time to Full-time)
Job Overview Summary:
This position is responsible for supporting the corporate office with daily general office duties. The Administrative Assistant will work directly with the corporate team to ensure that all essential daily, weekly, and monthly office tasks are successfully completed. The Administrative Assistant reports directly to the VP of Administration.
- Act as Corporate Office Receptionist, greeting visitors and answering phones
- Order office supplies; manage, collect, distribute daily office mail and FedEx account
- Serve as liaison for Cummings Properties and oversee the Keyless Office Entry System
- Oversight and contact person for the Birch Phone System
- Assist with the reconciliation and equipment management of the Verizon Cell Phone account
- Performing administrative tasks such as scanning, filing of electronic documents including contracts, employee paperwork and confidential documents
- Enter AP invoices into DSSI for the corporate office and other departments as needed
- Assist with coordinating company events, such as training, lunch and learns, company outings, office celebrations and other employee events
- Oversee the scheduling of conference room availability and floating office space
- Maintain calendar and meeting schedule for the CEO
- Responsible for updating various daily, weekly and monthly reports as assigned
- Provide administrative support to the corporate Executive Team as needed
- Other duties as assigned
A minimum of 3 years of experience in an office environment and experience with performing general office duties is required. Advanced accreditation or degrees in areas such as human resources or business administration, or prior experience in the healthcare environment is preferred.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, orally and in writing
- Exceptional organizational skills and system-based aptitude
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to train effectively
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities and deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in the operation of computers including Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel, Word, Adobe Reader, HRIS and other company systems and platforms
- Hands-on experience with office equipment and machines
This position requires you to be on-site at the office in Woburn, MA. It offers the opportunity for part-time to full-time employment.
We offer competitive comp and benefits including health plans, dental, vision, ST/LT disability, tuition reimbursement, 401K and more!
If you have a passion for helping people, for making them feel safe, respected, cared for, and listened to, then your next step is with us. Click to join our team today!
Powered by JazzHR
Next Step Healthcare
BusinessView all jobs at Next Step Healthcare