- Bend, OR, US
- Madras, OR, US
- Prineville, OR, US
What’s in it for you?
- Earn $60 to $100k per year or more!
- Uncapped earning potential!
- Receive a $1,000 Sign-on Bonus after 30 days!
- $2,500 Supplemental income during the first 3 months of employment
- Discounted services and products!
- Full Benefits Package - Begins on first day of employment!
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Vacation, sick time, personal days, and paid holidays
- 401k eligible after 30 days with excellent company match
- Supplemental income provided during training!
- Top performers and their guest are invited to an all-expense paid trip to a tropical destination- this year we went to Jamaica!
This is not a desk job. In fact, as an Outside Residential Sales Representative, you will sell our products and services in a door-to-door manner. You will be canvassing neighborhoods and providing the community with reliable TV, phone, and internet services. You will act as a territory manager and take ownership in acquiring new leads (above and beyond the list of addresses provided by our marketing team). You will gain referral partners, participate in community events, and act as a brand ambassador for our clien at all times. This is a year-round, full time position with a flexible work schedule and you can manage your own 40hr work week between 9am – 9pm. Yes, that’s right, you get the work/life balance you’ve been looking for!
In these unprecedented times, Our client has taken steps to ensure the health and safety of our employees, candidates, and customers. Specifically, all Outside Residential Sales Representatives will be provided with Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) by us. In addition, Our client has adopted practices, such as daily temperature checks, regularly sanitizing devices and social distancing when interacting with customers, to keep both our employees and customers safe.
We deliver high-speed internet, TV entertainment, and phone services to nearly 900 rural, suburban, and metropolitan communities across the U.S. With more than 1.2 million connections, we are one of the fastest growing technology companies in the United States. Powered by fiber-optics and new industry-leading technologies, we deliver up to 1 Gigabit internet speeds and offers internet-protocol based TV entertainment solutions along with traditional phone services. We also offer businesses VoIP advanced communications solutions, dedicated internet service, data networking, and hosted-managed services. Visit tdstelecom.com.
Imagine you have had the same slow internet and TV provider for many years, but haven’t been quite satisfied due to the number of outages that occur on a regular basis and their less-than-helpful customer support line. You don’t think you have any other options, but then a refreshingly friendly Telecom Outside Residential Sales Representative shows up on your doorstep to discuss some new options for you to explore! You learn about Fiber that can run directly to your home and will provide you with internet that is more reliable, has faster speeds, saves you money, and connects you to the people you care about most.
Are you this helpful sales rep who is excited about the opportunity to help your community stay connected?
- 6+ months of sales/customer service experience – OR – current or prior military service with honorable discharge.
- Ability to obtain and maintain any credentials and/or licenses necessary to sell.
- Must have access to reliable transportation.
- Computer literate with familiarity of in-home electronics, computers, and high-speed Internet preferred.
- Must be enthusiastic, persuasive, persistent, and have the ability to handle rejection in the selling process well.
- Must be a good listener and have superior people skills.
- Must be committed to providing exceptional customer service in a calm, professional manner.
- Ability to prioritize and organize work effectively and be a self-starter.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills for interaction with customers to educate them on cable, voice, and data services.
Next Media Staffing Inc.
Why Work Here?
NMI Recruiting has over 20 years experience recruiting IT, Healthcare Talent Acquisition for Fortune 500 companies, Government entities.