Facilities and Maintenance Specialist III
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Who Are We?
We are a world-class team of professionals who deliver next generation technology and products in robotic and autonomous platforms, ground, soldier, and maritime systems in 50+ locations world-wide. Much of our work contributes to innovative research in the fields of sensor science, signal processing, data fusion, artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML), and augmented reality (AR).
The client is dedicated experts in defense, aerospace, security, and related fields all work together to explore new ways of protecting the American Warfighter, Security Forces, and Allies. Being a part of the means being central to the safety and security of the world around us. Partnering with our customers, we help save lives; reduce risks to society; and maintain the global infrastructure on which we all depend.
Why Join US?
If you have the courage to take on a wide variety of complex challenges, then you will experience a unique working environment where innovative teams blend different perspectives, disciplines, and technologies to discover new ways of solving complex problems. In our diverse and inclusive environment, you can be authentic, feel valued, be respected, and realize your full potential. Our client will support you with workplace flexibility, a commitment to the health and well-being of you and your family and provide opportunities to work with a purpose. We are committed to supporting your success in both your professional and personal lives.
We are seeking an experienced Facilities and Maintenance Specialist to support operations at our Fort Belvoir, VA site.
Your Contribution to the Mission:
- Manage the operation and maintenance of buildings and grounds.
- Perform regular inspections of facilities to ensure heating, air conditioning, plumbing; electrical systems and elevators are in proper operation.
- Assist in coordination of minor renovations such as reconfigure office layouts, flooring replacement, painting etc.
- Assist in coordination major renovations such as complete demolition of office space and utilities and complete rebuild.
- Interface with internal and external customers concerning facilities operations services and support requirements, as well as with contractors.
- Review quality of work performed by contractors, review costs and assure that all services and support provided are responsive and adequate to the needs of the customer.
- Analyze issues related to service and support provided and develop/ implement solutions in an efficient and effective matter.
- Perform quality control inspections for Preventative Maintenance, Service Order work and Individual Job Orders
- Perform HVAC operation and maintenance to include initial troubleshooting steps and identification of system failure in order to relay information to licensed HVAC repair technicians.
- Process work order submittal, maintain procedures to including logging, follow up and verification that work order was completed
To Land this Job , You'll Need:
- A minimum of either 5 years of building management experience with an emphasis on onsite repair, troubleshooting and minor construction/installation project coordination OR a combination of building management and trade skills (electrical, plumbing, carpentry, HVAC, etc..)
- MUST currently possess a Secret clearance.
- Ability to lift 50lbs and stand or walk for several hours throughout the day in the course of their duties.
- Ability communicate effectively with senior leaders to help identify a requirement or provide immediate assistance with a facilities related issue.
Next Media Recruiting Inc.
AddressFort Belvoir, VA
Get fresh Facilities Maintenance Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.