WE HAVE IMMEDIATE OPENINGS FOR OVER THE ROAD CLASS A CDL TRUCK DRIVERS TO JOIN OUR TEAM!
- Have dreams of becoming an Owner Operator?
- Want to own a truck but not have the hassle of high weekly payments?
- We have a program designed JUST FOR YOU!
Next Level Trucking Program is more than just another truck driving job, it's a program designed with entrepreneurs in mind. Here at Next Level Trucking Program our drivers have the ability to own THEIR OWN truck after 3 consecutive years of employment with $0 Money Out of Pocket & NO LEASE PAYMENTS! Our drivers are treated as partners and are paid higher than the industry average. If you are seeking a family oriented company who prides themselves on integrity and has a real interest in assisting drivers in becoming entrepreneurs, then Next Level Trucking Program is the company for you!
- We offer Dry Van, Reefer and Flatbed dedicated lanes.
- Over-the-Road and Regional positions available. This is not a LOCAL Position.
- We deliver freight from the east coast to the west coast and everywhere in between.
- On-time Pickup and Deliveries
- Ability to communicate in a professional and courteous manner to dispatch, brokers and customers
- Ability to use Electronic Logging Device system and Transflo for documents
- Adhere to DOT driving regulations
- NO touch freight (with the exception of flatbed)
- Trucks are 2014 or newer! Models will vary!
- NO Credit Check
- No Down Payment Required
- No Lease Payments Required
- Home every 14 -21 days
- Performance Pay Increase Program allows for you to earn up to 50%
- Paid Weekly
PLEASE READ FULLY THROUGH THE QUALIFICATIONS BEFORE APPLYING FOR THIS POSITION!
- 2 year OTR experience
- 23 years of age minimum
- No more than 3 moving violations in 3 years
- Accidents must be reviewed
- Must be able to pass a DOT drug screen AND physical
- No positive or refused drug screens
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Absolutely NO DUI’s in a commercial vehicle
DO NOT apply if you do not meet ALL of the above qualifications.
Call 404-410-0406 to speak with a recruiter.