- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our firm is seeking a Bookkeeper with experience in the real estate realm!
We are immediately hiring and offering competitive pay!
Bookkeeper Job Responsibilities:
· Maintains records of financial transactions by establishing accounts; posting transactions; ensure compliance.
· Develops a system to account for financial transactions by establishing a chart of accounts.
· Maintains subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions.
· Balances subsidiary accounts by reconciling entries.
· Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary account summaries.
· Balances general ledger by preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
· Maintains historical records by filing documents.
· Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
· Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying requirements; enforcing adherence to requirements; filing reports; advising management on needed actions.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· Bank Reconciliation
Bookkeeper Qualifications / Skills:
· Developing Standards
· Analyzing Information
· Dealing with Complexity
· Reporting Research Results
· Data Entry Skills
· Attention to Detail
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
· Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or a related field
· Previous bookkeeping experience with Yardi and QuickBooks
· Experience in working with multiple legal entities under different legal umbrellas
Next Level Solutions
AddressEnglewood Cliffs, NJ
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Next Level Solutions
Get fresh Bookkeeper Real Estate jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.