Fundraising / Customer Service Representative
Next Level Recruiting Inc. Indianapolis, IN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our clients we represent believe in fair opportunities and would like to welcome all candidates who desire to expand their careers and become major contributors to our company. If you have little experience, we provide full training and support to candidates. We would like to build an individual's skills to grow to their full potential, our guidance is focused on developing core members, for greater stability and overall success.
The Entry Level Customer Service Representative will support charity representation for major clients in promoting and maintaining the company image. They will also develop strategic relationships between these charities and the appropriate target consumer outlets.
Our firm emanates with pride over the ability to offer a corporate structure that not only includes the development and training of each individual for their entire career with us; but also the ability to transition and promote each qualified individual into a senior management role. That's why our motto here is “Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.”
- Maintains the image of major clientele.
- Communicate daily with all levels of management, prioritizing and allocating the various responsibilities to run a successful marketing campaign and maximize the resources to highlight the client’s expectations.
- Coordinate and facilitate relationships between the creative team and the brand ambassadors to ensure the correct positioning of the charity within the market.
- Collaborate with regional Operational Managers and other VP‘s to increase efficiency and proper distribution of informational brochures and requirements to run a successful operation.
- Assist Director of Public Relations in coordinating and securing company gatherings for special events.
- Implement and support advertising strategies for each client with a particular focus on select consumer outlets.
- Strategize with various branches of the corporation, including marketing and commercial, to create a unified and defined message for each client.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills both verbal and written
- Able to speak effectively in interpersonal situations
- Strong independent work ethic, excellent time management skills, and organizational abilities
- College degree in related field preferred
- Demonstrate the ability to seek improvement
- Eager to learn all aspects of running an operation in charity events and giving back to our local communities
- Open to management training
- High energy, and entrepreneurial spirit
Powered by JazzHR
Next Level Recruiting Inc.
BusinessView all jobs at Next Level Recruiting Inc.