The Marketing & Design Manager will be responsible for the creation, planning, coordination, and execution of Marketing programs for Next Level Apparel. This position will work collaboratively with the Next Level sales team along with external teams including wholesale distributors, industry organizations, and other partners.
The ideal candidate possesses excellent graphic design ability, project management, communication, organizational, multi-tasking, attention to detail, and problem-solving skills. This role requires the ability to meet deadlines in a timely manner and function both in a team setting and independently.
This position will report to the Marketing Director.
· Print Design: Responsible for the design and production of marketing communications materials in accordance with strategy, branding and budget requirements. Produce a variety of marketing communications vehicles including, but not limited to, advertising, collateral material, direct mail, sales promotion, and brochures.
· Web and Digital Design: Responsible for the design and production of Next Level website, digital art, email and in accordance with strategy, branding, plans and budget requirements.
· Catalog Design: Assist with layout and design of print catalogs.
· Exhibit Design and Trade Show Coordination: Work closely with sales team and internal staff members on the design, development of trade show collateral.
· Print Production: Coordinate and manage the production, printing and fulfillment of marketing communication materials from project inception to completion.
· Assist in Development and Implementation of Communications, Marketing and Promotional Plans: Work closely with the Marketing Director and internal staff members on the development and implementation of marketing and promotional efforts aimed at messaging, image enhancement and lead generation, and increased sales.
· Assists with Brand Management: Work closely with Marketing Director to enhance and promote Next Level branding. Implement branding by following objectives designed to illicit positive response and increased awareness.
· Miscellaneous: Assist Marketing Director on various tasks that involve the marketing of Next Level Apparel
· 4+ years of professional experience, preferably with a fashion company or creative agency
· Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic / Art Design or related discipline
· Strong Photoshop and InDesign skills; working knowledge of other current design applications
· Experience with packaging design and execution
· Experience with catalog production and layout
· Excellent understanding of typography Digitally savvy and experience with CMS systems, a plus Strong attention to detail when finalizing designs
· Ability to effectively communicate with business partners at all levels
· Strong time management and ability to multitask
· Adaptive design eye and skill Interested in a dynamic, fast-paced environment