Through our seven years of progressive growth in the fields of marketing and branding, we have
discovered athletes perform at the highest rate, excel in our competitive and family-oriented
environment, and are incredibly coachable for internal management roles.
At Next Level , you can expect a thorough training effort upon hire covering:
- Marketing Strategy
- Corporate Branding
- Customer and Client Management
- Team Leadership
- Goal setting, progression, and tracking
- Sales Strategy
We currently have SEVERAL open positions for collegiate athletes and graduates ranging from Customer
Relations, Marketing Associates, Brand Ambassadors, Customer Service Representatives (CSR) and
Upon reviewing your credentials, you may be offered for an in-person interview with the Director of
Operations, in which your strengths will be outlined and internal positions will be discussed in further
detail. Daily routines, salary ranges and growth opportunities will be discussed at this time.
In any internal role, you will:
- Learn to manage customer and client accounts using our proven systems
- Communicate with upper management
- Have cross-training opportunities in the fields of customer relations, customer service, marketing strategy, advertising initiatives, sales, and management.
- Learn in-office responsibilities such as training, onboarding, new hires and interview processes
- Develop and nurture a relationship with corporate leaders
Next Level offers weekly pay, bonus incentives, domestic and international travel opportunities and corporate growth
Candidates will be considered for one of these roles if they possess:
- A 2 or 4-year degree in Marketing, Mass Communication, Public Relations, Business Administration or a related field
- IN CASES WHERE A DEGREE IS NOT POSSESSED, 2-4 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN CUSTOMER SERVICE, MARKETING OR BUSINESS MAY BE ACCEPTED.
- The ability to thrive in a competitive, team and family environment
- Understand the long-term goals of our marketing firm as will be discussed in an initial interview
- The willingness to be coached
- A level of comfortably with face to face communication
- The ability to work full time – 40 hours a week
Starting Salary: $38-42,200
Bonuses offered on top of base salary