Next Level Acquisition is looking for a dedicated individual to represent our client in Oklahoma City as an Entry Level Advertising & Sales Associate ! Earn top dollar while representing some of the nation’s leading satellite TV providers inside some of the world’s largest retailers! Talk sports, movies, and entertainment while promoting our client’s new services, closing sales, and helping them acquire new customers.
- NO BUSINESS TO BUSINESS
- NO DOOR TO DOOR
- NO TELEMARKETING
We offer a thorough management program for qualified individuals to learn to train and supervise sales people, while learning various aspects of sales and marketing and other critical and fundamental business principles. A successful Entry Level Advertising & Sales Associate will be given the opportunity to build their team, and may qualify to open their own business to represent our client’s in these same industry leading retailers.
Responsibilities of the Entry Level Advertising & Sales Associate:
- Meet and exceed hourly sales targets.
- Approach customers in a retail environment and engage in conversation to drive sales.
- Create a positive and engaging experience between the customer and the brand to exceed sales targets and build a viable client base.
- Portray the most polished and professional image to the customer at all times.
- Completing reports on promotional results, sales targets and qualitative feedback.
Requirements of the Entry Level Advertising & Sales Associate:
We are looking for future leaders to grow into a management role with our company while focusing on the following areas:
- Development of marketing campaigns and sales strategies
- Driving sales in a designated territory.
- Customer service and client acquisition
- Rigorous leadership training
- Those that excel leading and training others may be provided with the opportunity to open their own business representing in these market-leading retailers
- In-store promotional advertising and sales.
If you are interested in the Entry Level Advertising & Sales Associate, reply to this ad with a copy of your resume. Apply today!