We are seeking an Account Executive to join our team! One will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information while increasing returning customers.
Responsibilities of an Account Executive:
- Manage new accounts for clients
- Provide information about the product services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Gain client acquisition
Qualifications of an Account Executive :
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Must be able to start immediately
- Must already be local within the DC area Virginia side
While this work ethic is ingrained in our identity, we know the importance of playing hard too and have built a culture that celebrates success and brings people together. Through CDC guideline company-wide events and activities, holidays and national and international business trips our goal is to help people break free of their comfort zones by trying something new and having fun while doing it.
We believe in the following values and promote them every day within our organization:
- Lead by example
- Maintain integrity and honesty always
- Push for innovation and excellence
- Create a positive and encouraging environment
- Never assume you are the smartest person in the room
- Either we win or learn
- Get out of the comfort zone
- Your network creates your net worth
- Inspiration as opposed to motivation
- Dream big, set goals, take action
- Focus on becoming 1% better every single day
Next Level 30
Why Work Here?Our mission at NL30 is to develop the industry leaders of tomorrow, giving them the freedom and the opportunity to grow at a fast pace within the company. We believe that by creating a positive environment and having an organized system of support and guidance in place, we will develop lucrative partnerships for our clients and people.
Our goal is to foster our employees with the best training to succeed!