Outreach Team Lead
Next Insurance Austin, TX
- Posted: over a month ago
Next Insurance is a fast-growing startup based in Silicon Valley that is led by a team of experienced entrepreneurs with a history of successful outcomes. Our mission is to transform insurance for small businesses by combining world-class technology and phenomenal customer service to offer better insurance at a lower price. As the leading digital insurtech company transforming small business insurance, we just announced a $250 million new funding round, bringing the company's valuation to $4 billion and total funding raised to more than $880 million!
Next Insurance is looking for explorers who are filled with curiosity, have the desire to travel the unbeaten path, and realize new heights in providing small business owners with the peace of mind to run their businesses. If you move fast, and are customer-focused, and willing to challenge the status quo, Next Insurance might just be your next journey.
The Outreach Team Lead supports Next Insurance's vision and direction working with our customers and prospects. You will lead a team of sales-oriented agents calling on prospects and current customers who have indicated an interest in Next Insurance products. You will build a positive customer-focused culture, supporting high-achieving agents in taking care of our customers, prospects, and each other. The Team Lead works with the Operations Manager in building an industry-changing view of value-added sales service in the Small & Medium Business insurance space. You will work with your team at our Austin Center of Excellence Campus (Remote through COVID-19), instilling confidence in our product as the best insurance solution for our customers' needs. This is a straight salary, non commission/bonus, role supervising agents calling on business owners who have indicated an interest in Next Insurance.
What You'll Do:
- Responsible for meeting/exceeding monthly goals and agent improvement targets set by the Operations Manager and Site Lead. While monitoring real-time outbound call patterns to ensure agent productivity
- Collaborate with Operations Manager in ways to improve sales results through increased conversion rates and higher policy premiums while providing input to identified needs in agent training and skills enhancement.
- Act as a liaison, and provide valuable insights between Operations and other company areas such as Marketing, Engineering, People Team, various Project Managers and other teams as needed
- Create a sales-minded culture, focused on team goals, and adding value to our customers and prospects.
- Conduct weekly team meetings keeping Agents informed of team goals/performance, upcoming events/training, product updates, and overall company direction.
- Conduct weekly 1x1 Agent meetings to review productivity, coach performance, and growth. While developing tactics and track agent development through Individual development plans and performance management
What We Need:
- BA/BS degree from a top university
- Minimum one year managing a sales-focused team. This does not have to be an insurance team
- Maintain in good standing all required insurance licenses (Next will sponsor and provide study materials to qualified non-licensed external hired candidates)
- Maintain a culture of teamwork and support, building up members, and removing obstacles to allowing agents to focus on their leads
- Strong oral and written Skills
- Fluent in Spanish preferred but not required
- Strong sales focus and skillset
- Skilled motivator and relationship builder
One of our core values is 'Play as a Team'; this means making sure everyone has an equal chance to participate and make a difference. We win by playing together. Next Insurance is an equal opportunity employer and prioritizes building a diverse and inclusive workplace. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants of any type and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state, and local laws. Next's policy is to comply with all applicable laws related to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
BusinessView all jobs at Next Insurance