Nashville, Tenn.-based Bridgestone Americas, Inc. is the U.S. subsidiary of Bridgestone Corporation, the world’s largest tire and rubber company. Bridgestone Americas and its subsidiaries develop, manufacture and market a wide range of Bridgestone, Firestone and associate brand tires to address the needs of a broad range of customers, including consumers, automotive and commercial vehicle original equipment manufacturers, and those in the agricultural, forestry and mining industries.
The companies are also engaged in retreading operations throughout the Western Hemisphere and produce air springs, roofing materials, and industrial fibers and textiles. The Bridgestone Americas family of companies also operates the world’s largest chain of automotive tire and service centers.
Guided by its global corporate social responsibility (CSR), commitment Our Way to Serve, Bridgestone embraces its responsibility as a global leader by striving to improve the way people move, live, work and play.
- Bachelor's degree in a computer-related or similar field
- Minimum of 3 years demonstrated experience in C# development and related technologies
- Experience with designing, developing and supporting Windows 10 UWP applications using C# and XAML
- Experience with .Net Core
- Experience with MS SQL Server, including a working knowledge of relational database concepts, the SQL query language, and writing stored procedures
- Familiarity with Typescript and Angular is a plus
- Must be a self starter, detail-oriented, have strong problem solving skills, and be able to understand business requirements quickly