Our client is seeking a Customer Support Specialist for its office in Norcross, GA.
Position Overview: The Customer Support Specialist role reports into the Customer Success Manager. This role is responsible for the total customer experience internally and externally to the distribution channel, Regional Sales Manager and Senior Sales Leadership. The role is based in Norcross, Georgia.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Interact with our customers via phone (inbound/outbound) and email to answer questions about services and technical support
- Become an expert in the product and the services we offer and provide guidance to clients who are interested in learning more about our products and services
- Call and verify information submitted by customers
• Assists customers in the reconciliation of their accounts.
• Provides timely resolution of customer complaints, concerns, and inquiries.
• Builds effective relationships and trust with customers and potential customers by listening to their needs and educating them about the products and services that are most appropriate to their situation.
• Responds effectively to customers determining the reason and offering possible alternatives.
• Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
• One to two years related experience or equivalent
• Excellent customer service skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proficient on Microsoft Office
• Commitment to excellence and high standards
• Strong organizational skills; able to manage priorities and workflow
• Professional appearance and demeanor
• Ability to perform diversified clerical functions and basic accounting procedures
• Ability to effectively communicate with people at all levels and from various backgrounds
• Acute attention to detail
• Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Problem Solving--Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Customer Service--Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
- Interpersonal Skills--Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; Maintains confidentiality; Listens to others without interrupting; Keeps emotions under control; Remains open to others' ideas and tries new things.
- Teamwork--Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives.
- Professionalism--Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
· Relevant work experience