- Posted: over a month ago
- $28 to $32 Hourly
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical, vision, 401k,
$1,000 Sign On Bonus!
Next Generation Construction & Environmental LLC dba NG Companies is one of the most dynamic companies in Colorado that offers great leadership opportunities and incredible employee appreciation. Guided by Safety and Quality, Next Generation Construction & Environmental LLC dba NG Companies is driven by providing the safest, most reliable and cost-effective construction services. We build value for our customers by hiring and training the best professionals; using the best equipment; and continuously improving our methods and processes. When the job is complete, we want our customers to know that they are a part of the NG Companies.
- Must be willing to travel
- Operate vacuum and hydro-excavation trucks through the course of a job using high pressure water and vacuum systems for excavations
- Hydro-excavate to pothole, trench, and locate utilities
- Vacuum catch basin and manhole, water jet sanitary and storm sewer lines, and water jet farm lines
- Responsible for maintaining equipment and keeping clean inside and out
- Responsible for following company policies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to read maps/prints
- Ability to work alone or as a part of a team
- Effective timekeeping and time management- must be able to keep time effectively
- Must be able to clearly document services performed on the job
- Mechanically inclined- some repairs to equipment
- Must be able to work extended hours and variable shifts, to include nights, weekends.
- Be able to wear all required PPE
- Must be able to repetitively site, lift, stoop, bend, squat, kneel, reach and crawl
- Must be able to work in all outdoor elements for extended periods of time
- Must be able to climb ladders and work from stationary platforms from elevated heights
- Confined Space Entry may be required to accomplish task for some clients
- Must be able to repeatedly lift a minimum of 50 pounds
- Must be able to pass a Pre-Employment Drug Screen
- Must be able to work in all weather conditions and noisy environments
- Class B CDL required with Airbrake and Tanker Endorsement
- Must possess and exhibit a strong safety acumen
- Previous hydrovac, trucking, vacuum truck or other related industrial experience preferred
- 12 months of Heavy Equipment Operation experience preferred
- Must be willing to work flexible hours, to include occasional nights and weekends
- Underground utility and/or construction experience preferred
Next Generation Construction & Environmental LLC dba NG Companies is proud to be an EEO and Drug Free employer. If employment is offered with NG Companies you must successfully pass a background screening verifying your current legal status to work in the United States.
Next Generation Construction and Environmental LLCWhy Work Here?
Fun environment with a growing company.
NG Companies is a service based company that specializes in hydrovac and roustabout.
14115 Mead St.Longmont, CO
ConstructionView all jobs at Next Generation Construction and Environmental LLC