Next Generation Construction and Environmental, a reputable oilfield and civil construction company, is looking for a Diesel Mechanic/Service Technician for our office located in Longmont, CO.
Must be able to work with no direct supervision in diagnosing, troubleshooting and repairing heavy equipment, Trucks, Trailers, and Hydrovac Trucks, either at NG’s shop or in the field at the customer’s locations.
· Accurately troubleshoots and repairs Cat, Deere, Case and Komatsu heavy equipment.
· Accurately troubleshoots and repairs Kenworth, Western Star, Peterbilt, and Mack trucks, bodies, and engines
· Accurately troubleshoots and repairs GMC and Ford trucks
· Accurately troubleshoots and repairs Hydrovac Trucks, engines, and Bodies (THIS Experience is a MUST) Tornado, Foremost
· Reads, understands and applies electrical and hydraulic schematics to repair work
· Safely rigs or hooks components for lifting (service truck boom)
· General welding experience
· Removes, repairs, and installs major components in varying configurations of equipment
· Maintains tooling in good working order as per MSHA and OSHA regulations
· Makes determinations in the field on warranty repair and guidelines, communicating with Fleet Manager.
· Communicates with Fleet Manager for warranty work and services needed outside NG abilities
· Performs vehicle/equipment pm services
· Maintains the shop cleanliness, and organization
· Maintains service vehicle with other mechanics
· Minimum experience 5+ years servicing heavy equipment, and diesels
· Must have Hydrovac truck, and body troubleshooting, and repair experience
· Must provide own hand tools
· Must have an approved MVR to drive a company vehicle - Class A or Class B preferred but not required. (Must be able to attain a CDL)
· Must be able to read and write in English
· Must be able to pass a Pre-Employment Drug Screen
· Must be able to work in all weather conditions and noisy environments
· Must be able to work 10-12+ hour days including some weekends when needed
· Willingness to learn and use emerging technologies
· Must be 21 years or older
· $26 to $36 an hour DOE
· Benefits include Health Insurance and Vacation Time
Next Generation Construction and Environmental is proud to be an EEO and Drug Free employer. If employment is offered with Next Generation you must successfully pass a background screen verifying your current legal status to work in the United States.
** If submitting a resume via e-mail, please make sure it is in PDF Format. **
Job Type: Full-time