- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a highly organized and responsible part time office assistant to join our growing organization. In this position, duties will include, clerical tasks, assisting office managers with preparing documents, organizing files, managing existing documents, and generally keeping the office organized, tidy, and running smoothly.
Office Assistant Duties and Responsibilities
- Answer phone inquiries, direct calls and provide basic company information
- Perform clerical duties, take memos, maintain files, and organize documents; photocopy, fax, etc. as needed
- Assist in planning company events, meetings, luncheons, and employee team building activities or special projects
- Help prepare reports, presentations, and data
- Manage and maintain files, records, and correspondence for meetings
- Type documents, drafts, and reports
- Update staff calendars and organize schedules
- Oversee mail deliveries, packages, and couriers
- Purchase, track, and invoice office supplies.
Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Prior experience handling office responsibilities, experience in customer service, or related field a plus
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel); scheduling appointments/updating calendars
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized multitasker who works well in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to learn and to grow with the company
We are proud that whenever possible we use USA-made parts and materials. Your safety is our number one concern. Not only do we make and sell these parts for you, but we use them too. NextGen Precision Manufacturing is a family-owned and operated business.
Next Gen Precision ManufacturingWhy Work Here?
Family Owned & Operated, top tier equipment and great opportunity to grow your skill set
NextGen Precision Manufacturing, LLC, is a full-service CNC machine and fabrication shop. We have a 4th axis CNC mills, CNC Lathes, and a Water Jet. NextGen is able to produce a single custom part to long production runs. We are proud that whenever possible we use USA-made parts and materials. Your safety is our number one concern. Not only do we make and sell these parts for you, but we use them too. NextGen Precision Manufacturing is a family-owned and operated business.
600 S. 79th street ChandlerChandler, AZ
BusinessView all jobs at Next Gen Precision Manufacturing