Franchise Manager - Home Mobility Products
- $52,000 Yearly (plus commission)
Ability to assign, direct and assist all work performed in the branch regarding the sales, installation and service of mobility equipment offered (wheelchair ramps, stairlifts, grab bars and bathroom safety products) and supervise all business areas of the local operation.
A successful manager will lead staff and create a positive environment to ensure customer satisfaction and proper branch operation. The Branch Manager will have a hands-on approach and will be committed to the expansion and success of the business by implementing strategies that meet goals, increase productivity and market share.
Responsibilities and Position Overview
· Direct all sales, installations and operational aspects of the branch location
· Meet goals and metrics, managing assigned budgets and allocating funds appropriately
· Lead, manage and motivate staff to achieve branch location goals
· Develop and manage subcontractor network and jobs
· Network in market to improve the company’s brand, presence, reputation and sales
· Providing consistent training, motivation, and developmental opportunities for branch personnel
· Manage inventory, expenses and increase profitable sales growth of the branch location
· Train team how to deliver professional high standards of customer satisfaction
· Represent and establish Next Day Access as a reputable, responsible, and caring provider in the market
· Manage quality controls over inventory, service, and installation of all products
· Respond quickly to request from all customers
· Promote products and services that the company offers
· Generate weekly/monthly sales reports and submit to branch owner
· Ensure inventoried product levels are consistently accounted for and managed
· Provide all customers with accurate product information and documentation
· Schedule and provide each team member with performance reviews as required
· Implement strategies that increase productivity and market share
· Share competitive intelligence, business opportunities and needs with ownership
· Develop and manage team’s daily adherence to safety protocols
· Maintain compliance with local, state, and federal regulations and applicable laws
· Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills with all customers, staff, vendors, and owners
· Stay abreast of local market and competition and provide reports on market movement and penetration
· Adhere to all Next Day Access policies, procedures, and protocols
Knowledge and Skills:
· Proven manager and team leadership experience or similar role
· Demonstrated ability to meet sales targets, production goals and customer service reviews
· Mechanical and technical skills and knowledge
· Experience job costing, plan layouts and estimating project cost
· Proven experience promoting products with customers one-to-one
· Ability to troubleshoot and resolve service and installation problems
· Proven knowledge and use of technology–QuickBooks, MS Office, CRM systems, Phones, Tablets
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Next Day Access Toronto
700 Third LineOakville, ON
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.