Partner Success Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Who we are
We know you want a phenomenal career. We know you want a career with growth opportunities, work/life flexibility, and great benefits. We also know you want to care about what you do; you want to make a difference in people’s lives through your day-to-day work.
At Nexstar Network, we believe that phenomenal career is possible. We’re a member-owned organization devoted to providing leadership and business coaching and training to residential service companies across the U.S., Canada, and beyond. That’s right: since 1992, we’ve been working with owners of plumbing, heating, cooling, and electrical businesses to help them grow to their fullest potential.
We’ll help you grow to your fullest potential, too. Imagine coming to work for a company that offers a flexible “two days in-office, three-days at home” schedule for most positions at headquarters, because both in-person collaboration and flexibility are important. Imagine being able to casually walk into your CEO’s office to share an idea you’d like to try. Imagine knowing your voice matters at work, and you’re supported in your role by others who love to serve.
Are you imagining it? Good. We’re waiting to meet you at Nexstar.
What we offer
- Base salary with performance bonus potential
- Competitive benefits package that includes company paid health, dental, vision, basic life insurance and disability coverage.
- 401(k) safe harbor plan with a 3% company contribution
- Generous PTO plan
- Education reimbursement
- Home service reimbursement
- Gym Membership and cell phone reimbursement
- Paid community service day
The Big Task
The Strategic Partnerships Department is looking for a Partnership Success Specialist to act as a liaison between the Strategic Partners and Nexstar. This is a Partner facing role that will work with between 70 to 100 partners and help the Strategic Partnership marketing launch.
- Review contracts and negotiate programs on behalf of the Strategic Partnerships department, as well as review partner strategy and contract evaluations.
- Program review with the Partnerships Manager and Director of Partnerships
- Segment Partnerships by type, revenue, member usage, and category opportunity.
- Manage 70 partners and optimize engagement and conversions
- Own the potential Partnership process by creating Cost-Benefit analysis on the offering and create a financially soluble plan for implementation and execution.
- Plan Partner outreach and handle inbound partnership opportunities, including from Nexstar website inquiries.
- Attend Strategic Partnership Events.
- Update CRM- current contacts, updating, duplicates.
- The Partnership Success Specialist will work with the partners to obtain the information needed to fulfill their marketing engagement.
- The Partnership Success Coach will set up yearly contract reviews, Partner Line reviews, and ensure the full execution of the marketing plans.
- Own the growth, engagement, and efficacy of the marketing plan.
- This role will also need to liaison with other departments including I.T., Marketing, and Events, to ensure the partner plans are fulfilled.
- Responsible for retrieving marketing materials from our partners for our magazine, Website banners, and any related creative content.
Desired Skills & Experience
We take a holistic approach to vetting candidates; we want you to succeed. If you think the role is right for you, please consider applying even if you do not meet all the suggested skills.
- Very Organized and detailed Oriented.
- Project management experience or partnership management.
- Demonstrated history of working interdepartmentally to achieve objectives.
- Analytical, optimistic, and entrepreneurial self-starter.
- Ability to liaison between departments.
- Incentives based on fulfilling obligations in the marketing contracts and company goals.
- This position requires you to sit at a desk for a prolonged period of time
Learn more about us
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job - then this may be the job for you! You will work in a place where you will be appreciated and where your work has a direct effect on the success of the Nexstar Network. Visit our site at www.NexstarNetwork.com to learn more about our organization.
Employment is contingent on passing a pre-employment drug test and background check. Nexstar Network provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Nexstar Network complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
AddressSaint Paul, MN
BusinessView all jobs at Nexstar Network