Essential Duties and Responsibilities: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Work with Office Manager and team members in recruiting, interviewing, hiring of internal and dispatching employees
- Search out candidates for specific job openings, reviewing resumes, interviewing candidates, and administering employment tests.
- Maintain accurate employee records for all employees.
- Work daily with Office Manager to provide daily reports to customer.
- Create a culture of quality, continuous improvement, and safety in the workforce.
- Responsible to work with Office Manager in reporting any injuries, or violations of policy and conduct coaching, discipline or termination of employees.
- Manage records of attendance, performance and warning employees of performance problems.
- Maintains a positive and successful relationship with customers in problem solving any staffing situations.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Korean-English bilingual proficiency
- Preferred: experienced in resume search tools such as Monster, LinkedIn, Indeed, Dice, etc.
- Time management: the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities under pressure
- Strong customer orientation
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- High performance
- Strong Team Player
- Commitment to company values
- Detailed orientated