Responsibilities: Architecture Designer
- Bi-Lingual (Korean-English) project delivery support and leadership.
- Work with the CM team and Client engineering teams to ensure clear and complete communication of client project requirements and design criteria.
- Oversee Construction Document and specifications preparation through all design phases.
- Ensure quality and efficiency for assigned tasks and deliverables.
- Delivery of responsive, high quality services for projects.
- Assist Construction managers to ensure delivery of quality projects from both CM team and Client perspectives.
- Prepare for regular project team meetings pertaining to project tasks, deliverables, and milestones.
- Communicate directly with Client agents, subcontractors, and architects.
- Assist project teams to ensure delays are adequately documented and mitigated.
- Communicate with the CM team regularly, alerting them of possible problems or conflicts with project specs, drawings, vendor delays, etc.
- Demonstrate ability to manage and monitor onsite installations in a CA context by spotting any problems such as wrongful applications, messy work, and departure from approved CD plans.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Architecture and a minimum of 8 years’ experience
- with industrial projects in an Architecture, Engineering or Construction firm.
- Architecture candidates must have:
- o Knowledge of Manufacturing or Industrial plants.
- o Working knowledge of advanced skill in CAD (including layering), 2-D and 3-D digital graphics, REVIT, BIM, etc.
- o Strong working knowledge of national and local codes and standards
- o Experience in preparing and supporting the initial design approach for major phases of large industrial facilities projects with an emphasis on renovation.
- o Working knowledge using REVIT software.
- Proactive and creative problem solving to achieve goals.
- Disciplined approach to project documentation.
- Proven track record of serving clients through client references.
- Bi-lingual in both Korean and English with ability to communicate technical requirements and concepts.