NexeoHR, a local leader in the talent acquisition space, has partnered with a well-known and reputable sports equipment organization. Together, we are seeking a Lead Injection Molding Operator to join our team! Our client offers competitive pay, excellent benefits and an opportunity to advance your career! Let's get you in the door and get you hired today!
The Good Stuff:
- $500 Sign-on Bonus
- Competitive Pay
- Graveyard Shift (11pm - 7:30am)
- PTO + Paid Holidays
- 401k + excellent health insurance coverage
- Stable and opportunity to advance
Essential Job Functions:
- Perform color changes and keep log of all colorant changes.
- Boxing (or packing) modular tile products on an assembly line.
- Operate 2-3 molding machines at a time; Must be able to keep up with a fast-paced, repetitive environment.
- Visually inspects products for quality and defects to provide high level products for customers.
- Communicate between Quality Control Inspectors, machine operators and molding supervisor.
- Communicate and cooperate with personnel from different departments.
- Work on MAX production and assembly including using power hand tools (riveting.)
- Work on punch machine for MAX production.
- Assist Molding Supervisor with breaks and lunch so machines stay operational.
- Assist Molding Supervisor with daily maintenance and paperwork as needed.
- Adjust accordingly to changing situations and shift changes.
- Promote a safe working environment.
- General housekeeping duties including sweeping, etc. to keep all work areas clean.
- Comply with ISO 9001 standard and 5S Visual Workplace/Lean Manufacturing
What You Need:
- 6 months injection molding experience required
- Forklift certification required
- HS Diploma/GED + work experience
- Basic computer and math skills
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English
- Previous Lead experience is a plus
Salt Lake City, UT