HR Talent Acquisition Partner
Nexeo HR- Search Division Salt Lake City, UT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Nexeo HR has partnered with a great company here in Murray to find an amazing HR Talent Acquisition Partner. The partner represents Talent Acquisition on various committees and workgroups that are responsible for decisions on recruitment tools and strategies that impact HR. This company would love to have you on their team with the necessary qualifications. The schedule is full-time, Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm, pay is $30- $32.50 per hour.
- Accountable for implementing inclusive recruitment strategies to source and build relationships with qualified candidates while representing the benefits of working for this company.
- Builds relationships with internal partners and external organizations to attract and retain top talent and recommends decisions/changes on recruitment resources and strategy.
- collaborates with hiring managers, operations leadership and other networks of expertise in the development and implementation of strategic and tactical plans to hire the right talent at the right time while creating an extraordinary hiring experience.
- Act as a resource to internal caregivers and external candidates for career planning questions in partnership with Student Programs/Career Development Office.
- Have a learning mindset and be committed to continuous learning and growth.
- Stay current on recruitment related topics and trends.
- Experience in Talent Acquisition/Recruiting, Staffing, Human Resources, or related field
- Experience in a role requiring strong attention to detail, organizational and analytical skills
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated strategic and innovative thinking
- Proficiency in leveraging technology
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or related field. Education must be obtained through an accredited institution. Degree will be verified.
- Experience in a role requiring HR Information Systems/Applicant Tracking System knowledge
- Intermediate to advanced working knowledge of electronic spreadsheets and word processing
- Experience in a variety of sourcing methodologies and able to develop strategic recruiting programs
- Talent Acquisition or related work experience in Healthcare.
- Demonstrated ability to influence and coach leaders, and strong facilitation skills
$30.00 - $32.50.
8am-5pm, Monday through Friday.
Nexeo provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Nexeo complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Nexeo expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
Nexeo HR- Search DivisionWhy Work Here?
Once you're in, you're in! We keep you in the loop about available jobs even after your assignment has ended.
NexeoHR is a Utah based Staffing company providing short and long term staffing solutions.
AddressSalt Lake City, UT