Nexeo HR and one of our partners in the medical industry are looking for Warehouse Workers to work in the Sorting and Inspecting area of one of their warehouses. They are vital to the success of this company, thus we are looking for someone who can work in a dirty, fast pace environment and still yield positive results. Safety is of the utmost importance, so employees will be required to wear safety equipment to keep them safe and clean. This is a temp-to-hire position.
- Sort finished encapsulated product
- Inspect pills for quality and imperfections before they are bottled or shipped.
- Work within a team to establish daily functions and accomplish tasks
- Responsible for cleaning, organizing and sanitizing the workspace daily
- Working on a production line in various positions of the line.
- Confined spaces are most common in this workplace
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment and yield positive results under pressure
- Ability to work in confined spaces for long periods of time
- Ability to read, write, speak and pronounce in English.
- Previous dietary or nutraceutical experience is preferred, but not required
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and local background check
Sunday-Thursday, 10:00pm to 6:30am
If you have any questions, please contact us!
Nexeo HR - Orem
230 N State St
Orem, UT 84057
*All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.*