NexeoHR has teamed up with a local leader in the healthcare industry! Together, we are seeking a motivated Clinical Research Coordinator to join our team! Our client is beginning a new project and has an immediate need for this position. If you're experienced with clinical research or have a background in healthcare, please apply today!
The Good Stuff:
- Weekly Pay
- Competitive Compensation ($30+ per hour)
- Stable Industry
Essential Job Functions:
- Provides oversight to existing Clinical Research Coordinators and reinforces training and knowledge of study protocols and procedures relative to acquiring and maintaining study samples and educating and disseminating information about the research projects.
- Responsible to follow and support best practices in screening participants by assessing eligibility for research protocols and potential for study enrolment and assures best practices in study conduct and monitoring.
- Facilitates enhancement strategies for study recruitment.
- Evaluates ongoing study Quality Assurance and evaluations at study completion.
- Assures best practices and compliance in acquiring and transmitting patient information as required per study approvals and protocols and further ensures that study team and investigators also comply.
- Teaches techniques of clinical research coordination and practices, FDA Good Clinical Practices (GCP), and clinical research Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to ensure compliance with department policy and procedure, research sponsors and Federal rules and regulations.
- Demonstrates laboratory competency and compliance with SOPs and regulations and works to ensure SOPs are followed in assigned studies.
- Facilitates ongoing Quality Assurance (QA) for research studies.
What You Need To Have:
- Prior experience in a hospital or healthcare setting
- Research certification such as: CCRP, CCRC, CIRB or CRA
- RN or RT + 4 years experience in a research role that required use of laboratory protocol, systems and documentation techniques
- Experience using word processing, spreadsheet, database or internet and email scheduling tools
- Ability to read and see information, labels, monitors to identify equipment and supplies
- Ability to communicate with patient care providers, patients and visitors
If your career path has looked like the information above, we'd love to chat! Please reach out and apply today!
Nexeo HR - Ogden
Saratoga Springs, UT