Due to rapid growth, our client who is a leader in offering pre-packaged meals to their clients through their distribution network covering the Western United States, has an immediate career opportunity for an individual experienced with food safety, preferably in a distribution/production environment. In this key role, you will be instrumental in implementation and training the food safety plans.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Maintain current library of GMPs, SOPs,
- Audit annual SQF system for reassessment
- Liaison to regulatory, customer, internal and 3rd party audits
- Provide training and compliance to management and operations teams
- Previous experience in a food safety role
- Knowledge of HACCP & HARPC
- Implementation of Food safety plans
- Knowledge of FDA regulations and guidelines
- PCQI Certification
- GFSI Training
Other skills would include working independently, MS Office, good communication skills, ability to lead multiple projects in a fast paced environment.
If you have the above qualifications and are seeking a new opportunity, please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Day shift, with overtime as needed, possibly adding a night shift soon
Refrigerated/Freezer environment in the production areas