Machine Operator I
Responsible for performing simpleproduction-related packaging and labeling tasks in a dynamic, fast-paced
manufacturing environment. Operatesa wide range of simple equipment’s, which includes, but not limited to:
Aline Tube Sealer, Arrow, Artos,Cevinini, Band Sealer, Challenge/ Compac (Sheeter), Contech – sitter, core
cutter, Dusenbery, Fipi, Javelin,Lamination Table, Nitrogen Glove, Paint Shaker, Peristaltic Pump, Rewind
table, Semi-automatic Bag/CartridgeLabeler, and/or Walco.
Essential Job Responsibilities
• Works in production/assembly-linemanufacturing environment to meet customer requirements as
documented on least-complex workspecifications (i.e. Job Travelers, Work Instructions and/or
• Completes the checklist for eachorder produced.
• Reads and understands simple workspecifications emphasizing material callouts, packaging and
labeling requirements, anddimensions and associated tolerances.
• Responsible for maintaining aclean work environment.
• Responsible for the safe handlingof various materials, products, and inventory.
• Responsible for proper labelingof materials to ensure lot traceability and shelf-life tracking.
• Maintains proper paperwork onwork orders handled and quantities produced.
• Maintains training skills on safemachine operations including safety guards.
• Follows all safety rulesregarding machine operations, work dress/attire, and proper guarding.
• Other duties as assigned
• Manual dexterity to apply labels,close containers, fill and seal bags, pack boxes, and operate machines
• Able to perform steady workinvolving frequent stooping and bending
• Able to lift and carry 30 lbs.frequently
• Subject to pre-employment drugtesting, criminal background, and VOE checks
• Required to wear proper safetyequipment while handling hazardous materials in the work
Potential Career Path
• Vertical growth within Operatorspectrum
• Machine Operator II
Education & Experience
• High School Diploma or GEDpreferred
• One (1) year manufacturing,and/or assembly line experience
• Basic understanding of machineparts (what it is, and what a good/bad one looks like)
• Good reading, writing andcomprehension of English language
• Able to perform basic mathfunctions such as add, subtract, multiply and divide, including fractions and
• Visual acuity (includingcorrective vision) to read instructions, operate machinery, and visuallyinspect
• Able to set-up each machine