Sage X3 Financial Consultant or Senior Consultant (Remote - US)
- Expired: August 16, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
As a member of our Application team, these consultants will work on new client implementations from requirements gathering, to configuration, training, and testing through to go-live within the financial areas of Sage X3 projects. The Sr. Consultant may also lead workstreams and mentor and coach less experienced Sage X3 team members. These roles will require 40-80% travel in the US and Canada.
Given our broad geographical footprint, candidates can be located anywhere in the United States.
Our ideal candidate for the role will meet the following requirements:
- 8+ years ERP support or implementation experience, a minimum of which three (3) are in Sage X3 (this can be slightly less for the non-senior Consultant implementation role)
- Sage X3 Financial Certification
- A strong understanding of the Sage X3 Financial module, including:
- Analyzing and configuring auto journals
- Default dimension configuration
- RNI reconciliation
- Fixed assets
- Payment allocations and matching
- Trial Balance reconciliation
- Prior professional services consulting experience preferred
- Intermediate understanding of best practices of the industries that NexTec serves (Agriculture, Cannabis/Hemp, Chemicals, Food and Beverage, Manufacturing, Pharmaceuticals) preferred
- Professional demeanor, able to work well with other team members as well as customers
- Strong analytical, written, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Willingness to work in an energetic, fast paced environment
NexTec Group is a consulting firm with offices, customers and employees spread throughout the US and Canada, specializing in technology to help our clients manage and transform their business. This includes Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), and Business Intelligence (BI), Cloud and On-premise solutions for mid-sized businesses. In the 25+ years that NexTec has been in business, we've developed close working relationships with our customers, partners and each other. We have the biggest and most experienced Sage team in the industry, implementing Sage X3 since the product's introduction, and have multiple awards throughout the years, most recently the Top Global Partner for Sage X3 in 2019.
** NO THIRD PARTIES PLEASE **
NexTec is an equal opportunity employer and participates in the e-Verify program.Learn more about eVerify.Employment Type: FULL_TIME
1111 North Loop WestHouston, TX
Get fresh Sage ERP Consultant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.