Client Account Manager - ERP (Remote - US)
- Posted: over a month ago
The Client Account Manager (CAM) will be responsible for revenue growth in current clients in an assigned geographic territory, named accounts or practice area while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction. This includes the sale of products, services and maintenance to existing accounts as well as securing existing Microsoft customers looking to change partners. The CAM will have understanding and ability to position all NexTec products and services. The CAM will be the primary contact with established customers and act as liaison to other NexTec team members and partner resources, coordinating efforts for sales and services engagements. New sales are developed through direct sales and marketing activities using a structured team sales methodology. This is a work from home position and can be situated anywhere in the US with a preference for Central or Eastern time zones.
- Leverage team members and alliances to cross-sell NexTec products and services
- Up-sell existing products; new users, modules, licensing changes, etc.
- Consistently meet or exceed quotas and goals
- Develop, document and execute strategies to grow accounts and territories
- Maintain and develop relationships with key contacts and “C” level executives within customer accounts. Leverage and introduce NexTec executives and resources as appropriate.
- Elevate NexTec to a more strategic position within accounts. Work with customer executives to understand initiatives, goals and business drivers. Develop account plan, sales and communication strategy to anticipate and address current and long-term business needs.
- Develop, maintain publisher relationships
- Work in close liaison with publisher and NexTec offices, both regional sales and national practice
- Manage publisher quotas and drive sales to meet goal
- Have knowledge or secure resources to provide product recommendations based on requirements; ISVs, Microsoft/Sage products, NexTec IP and offerings
- Possess solid selling skills. Manage effective sales cycles; discovery to final close.
- Employ strategic and tactical sales methods driving high close rate
- Coordinate resources and activities
- Understand pricing and create accurate quotes and proposals
- Ability to negotiate and close deals in timely and efficient manner
- Provide accurate forecasting utilizing CRM
- Maintain current detailed client information in CRM to support Marketing and customer reporting
- Have understanding of primary ISV products, sales and engagement process and partner relationships
- Be knowledgeable and leverage Microsoft promotions, campaigns
- Leverage and maximize marketing campaigns to increase pipeline and close opportunities
- Ensure that client issues are dealt with in an efficient manner
- Have general understanding of accounting and NexTec processes and resources to support customer’s billing inquiries as appropriate.
- Have knowledge of NexTec services and resources needed to coordinate and escalate customer support requests; Customer Care, Practice Directors, Project Managers, etc.
Education, Certifications and Experience:
- Four year degree, Advanced degree(s) a plus or equivalent work experience
- Prior experience selling midmarket ERP software required. Sage X3 preferred. Other acceptable ERPs include Dynamics/D365, Acumatica, Epicor
- Must have prior experience selling software solutions, consistently meeting or exceeding quotas and goals
- Professional, assertive, and skilled in managing relationships in their territory
- Proven presentation, proposal development, and writing skills
- Prior experience using a CRM system to manage a pipeline preferred, MS CRM experience a plus
Profile for Success:
- Professional demeanor, executive presence, able to have executive discussion
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrated team selling skills including a cooperative approach, flexibility and leadership skills to help drive the sales process
- Entrepreneurial attitude: self-motivated, self-directed
- Excellent time management skills: the ability to multitask and prioritize limited time and resources to maximize the return on investment
- Open minded, desire to learn
- Quick thinker, creative problem solver
- Willingness to do some traveling
- Decision making ability to establish priorities, credibility, and balance with the organization’s competing priorities
NexTec Group is a leading provider of business technology, specializing in ERP and BI software that grows with your business now and in the future. For more than 25 years, we have been helping companies connect their systems, update out-of-date software, ensure compliance and improve forecasts. Which in turn, leads to streamlined operations and money saved. NexTec is a Gold-certified partner and President’s Club member of Acumatica as well as Gold-certified partners of Sage and Microsoft. We have deep experience in construction, medical devices, manufacturing, distribution, pharmaceutical, professional services, food and beverage, cannabis, and more.
** NO THIRD PARTIES PLEASE **
NexTec is an equal opportunity employer and participates in the e-Verify program. Learn more about eVerify.
BusinessView all jobs at NexTec Group