Business Process Engineer
- Posted: over a month ago
Business Process Engineer
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Implements and oversees transition to operation planning and progress
- Provides analysis in defining scope and mapping the scope to services. Ensures plan encompasses all service areas
- Plan and describe distinct activities for each planned transition to operations and identify after-action activities that will be accomplished after transition to operations
- Identifies gaps and identifies associated risks
- Identifies, documents, and socializes communications matrix associated with
- Develops templates for readiness checklist for services
- Provide input for continual improvement and process changes,
- Reviews and analyzes information, forecasts, methods, schedules, systems, processes and procedures. Collaborates with Business Analysts, Project Managers and other team members on schedules, risk, issues, and scope.
- Use best practices to carry out business process analysis, re-engineering, process measurements and change management activities
- Work with stakeholders to identify business requirements, processes, and risks
- Evaluate current business processes and recommend solutions for improvements
- Develop and maintain best practices to meet changing business needs
- Execute projects for ongoing business improvements
- Provide technical advice on capability, risks, and costs
- Evaluates performance results and recommends major changes affecting short-term project success.
- Responsible for the instruction, assigning, and overseeing the performance of less experienced business analysts
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum of ten (10) years of progressive experience demonstrating the required proficiency
- Solid skills of business process analysis, re-engineering, process measurements, and change management activities
- Strong knowledge of program/project management with Agile best practices
- ITIL 4 Foundation
- SAFe Certification
- Knowledge of cloud concepts in relation to Infrastructure as a Service (IAAS) and Platform as a Service (PAAS)
- Minimum IA Technical (IAT) Level I certification (CAP, CND, Cloud+, GSLC, Security+ CE)
- This position supports an IT operations environment. All employees should expect to support work on nights and weekends and may be included in an on-call rotation for after-hours support.
- ITIL Strategist - Direct, Plan & Improve
- ITIL Specialist - Create, Deliver & Support
- Solid understanding of the following disciplines:
- Red Hat OpenShift
- VMWare Virtualization
- Windows and Linux Operating Systems
- SQL and Oracle Databases
- SAN Concepts
- Solar Winds monitoring
- Experience with multiple contract vendor transitions
Security Clearance Requirements:
- Active DOD Secret clearance and ability to obtain agency suitability clearance
- Must be able to remain stationary up to 75% of the time in an office environment
- Must be able to traverse between one work location to another to accomplish work duties
- Must be able to operate IT equipment such as a computer, copier, fax machine, etc.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with management and co-workers to exchange information accurately.
- Must be able to read, review and effectively respond to electronic as well as verbal communications.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
AddressAnnapolis Junction, MD
ManufacturingView all jobs at NexOne, Inc.