NexGen Pharmaceuticals is an industry leader in the veterinary compounding marketplace. We're committed to producing the highest quality compounds along with unparalleled customer service. We strive to have the most innovative product lines and to consistently improve our process through the implementation of the latest available technology.
Due to our rapid growth and success, we are looking for a motivated Call Center Technicians to join our team!
The Call Center Pharmacy Technician manages inbound and outbound calls in order to serve our customers requirements, answering inquiries, resolving issues, fulfilling requests, and maintaining our database as well as other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily, with or without reasonable accommodation.
Provide quality customer service while using effective communication
Answer all incoming calls; Ability to answer 50-70 calls per 8-hour shift
Processing new and refill prescription orders
Fax and/or call veterinarians for refill requests
Check voicemail's and return customer calls
Responsible for collaborating with pharmacists and other colleagues to ensure effective and efficient customer service
Inform patients of tracking status on their orders
Check and verify invoices/charges
Scan and file orders in appropriate folders
Read and understand prescription orders
Navigate multiple internal computer systems
TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS
- Call Center Technicians will work in a variety of positions and locations such as sitting, standing, reaching, and walking for prolonged periods of time
- Must be able to use necessary equipment such as computers, scanners, phone/headset, or other technology devices as assigned
EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- High school diploma or GED.
- Must be registered with Texas Board of Pharmacy as a Pharmacy Technician or willing to obtain a Pharmacy Technician Certification (at company’s expense)
- Minimum one-year veterinary related experience preferred (Veterinary Technician Experience is a plus)
- Very strong Microsoft Office Suite skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc)
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required, with or without reasonable accommodation.
Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
Strong interpersonal and people skills
Entrepreneurial spirit, creative, and ability to think outside the box
Accurate data entry skills
Excellent communication skills, both orally and in writing
Team player who can both take direction and show initiative as appropriate
Results-oriented, with an ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and expeditiously.
Flexible and proactive to meet varied veterinarian, patient and company needs
A strong interest in working in veterinary pharmacy space
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) or Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
- 401(k) with profit-share
- Paid holidays
- Paid Vacation (Initially) - 3 weeks (120 Hours)
- Jury Duty
Powered by JazzHR
NexGen Compounding & Research Laboratories