NexDine is a specialty dining service provider experiencing explosive growth, recently named as one of the TOP 50 Food service management companies in the country!
Due to our growth, we're looking for an experienced and friendly Chef Manager to lead our Corporate Cafe team in Waltham!
COME GROW WITH US!
Monday through Friday Schedule
Competitive pay and benefits!
(employment is contingent upon passing a background)
The Chef Manager is responsible for overseeing all culinary and operations functions for our corporate dining account. As a Chef Manager, you will manage and lead a small team of associates and oversee all safety and sanitation as it pertains to the account. Additionally, as the Chef Manager of the account you will be responsible for the following responsibilities.
Chef Manager Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all aspects of food production, execution and presentation
- Responsible for the quality of all food products and ensure that standards are met
- Responsible for inventory management and some ordering
- Manage and develop hourly team on specified shift
- Provide excellent customer service to include being attentive, approachable, greeting and thanking customers
- Work closely with the daytime Executive Chef
We provide our full-time team members a generous compensation and benefits package, training, opportunity, and support. We provide resources, rewards, and incentives to our valued employees.
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Company-paid life insurance
- Many supplemental insurances
- 401(k) savings plan
- Paid vacation, holiday and sick time
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Plus various perks!
At NexDine, we understand that our people make us a leader in dining services. We pride ourselves in cultivating a company culture that guides, instructs, and empowers every NexDine team member to achieve their best.
We hire and keep great people'with a retention rate that far exceeds the industry standard because we respect the value of every member on our team. We cultivate their desire to grow. And we don't mandate a customer service mentality, but empower our people to make the choices that ensure every NexDine customer is satisfied with our dining service.
NexDine is an Equal Opportunity Employer