Newton Pediatrics is a rapidly growing pediatric practice seeking an Experienced RN. We currently have three office locations (Newton, Wellesley, and Waltham - 10 minutes apart from each other). Traveling between offices is required.
We're a very busy and dynamic practice that is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital.
This is a full-time position with occasional weekends and holidays.
Experience working in a Pediatric Primary Care office preferred. Candidate must be organized, detail-oriented, and a team player who works well under pressure. Promote team meetings and projects. Willing to offer suggestions to advance the nursing department and update policies and procedures. Must possess a love for children and an ability to provide compassionate care.
A qualified candidate will be self-directed and able to provide direct patient care including, but not limited to:
- Triaging telephone calls and providing appropriate clinical advice
- Patient teaching
- Administering Immunizations
- Blood Draws
- Administering Medication
- Obtain medical/social/family history
- POC testing such as but not limited to: Strep, Lead, Hemoglobin, Urinalysis, Cholesterol, Mono, Thyroid, Flu, and RSV.
- Building a relationship with patients and families. Help make patients and their families feel comfortable and at ease.
- Assist with general duties and special projects as needed.
Hourly pay. Overtime available. Great Benefit Package. Salary commensurate with experience.
Interested candidates should e-mail their cover letter and resume.