Roles & Responsibilities:
- As part of the project management team, your primary role would be to take end-to-end bottom-line responsibility for a Project.
- You will lead the proposal preparation, review the project estimations, and capture inputs from key stakeholders to position suitably in order to seal the deal.
- You will schedule assignments, monitor, review, and report project status regularly in order to manage project risks and ensure successful project delivery and implementation.
- You will also coach and create a vision for the team, provide subject matter training for your focus areas, motivate and inspire team members through effective and timely feedback and recognition for high performance.
- You would be a key contributor in creating thought leadership within the area of technical specialization and in compliance with guidelines, policies, and norms of the company. If you think you fit right in to help our clients to navigate next in their transformation journey, this is the place for you!
Project Management fundamentals:
- Project Lifecycles on development & maintenance projects, estimation methodologies, quality processes.
- Domain – Basic domain knowledge in order to understand the business requirements/functionality.
- Ability to perform project planning and scheduling, manage tasks, and coordinate project resources to meet objectives and timelines
- Ability to work with business and technology subject matter experts to assess requirements, define scope, create estimates, and produce project charters
- Good understanding of SDLC and agile methodologies is a pre-requisite
- Awareness of latest technologies and trends
- Logical thinking and problem-solving skills along with an ability to collaborate
Location: Remote, anywhere in the US is preferred
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or equivalent experience in Computer Science or related field
- Certification: PMP/CSM
- US healthcare knowledge/experience will be an advantage
Newscape Consulting LLCSomerset, NJ
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.